Computer Support Forum

Can somebody help me?

Question: Can somebody help me?

I have a 19 inch Philips monitor. How do I get rid of these lines with a flower that is on the right side of the monitor. Thank you for any help you can extend

Relevance 100%
Preferred Solution: Can somebody help me?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Answer: Can somebody help me?

are you talking about the wallpaper?Some HELP in posting on plus free progs and instructions Cheers

3 more replies