Computer Support Forum

Get a error on laptop needs driver for acpi\pnpocof\1 Lenovo t410-2537

Question: Get a error on laptop needs driver for acpi\pnpocof\1 Lenovo t410-2537

I was trying to go thrue non working drivers and it popped up one bad thing acpi\pnpocof\1 dosent have a driver?? I don't have a clue what this is or I could fix it. Anyone please help win 7 pro 32 bit intel core 5 on a Lenovo thinkpad T-410 -2537

Relevance 100%
Preferred Solution: Get a error on laptop needs driver for acpi\pnpocof\1 Lenovo t410-2537

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/download.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Answer: Get a error on laptop needs driver for acpi\pnpocof\1 Lenovo t410-2537

I recommend that you post in the Win 7 forum since this is a Vista forum.

1 more replies
Relevance 95.53%

Hello, I have issue with my Lenovo T410 Type 2537 keyboard: key "Q" is "hypersensitive" - I touch it just lightly and it will type. I do not fell no "click" or any resistance. I had take off the key-cap (very carefully) to clean innards of the key - but issue remains the same. All other keys work normally. Can you please help? Thank you, best regards!

Answer:Lenovo T410 Type 2537 keyboard: key is "hypersensitive"

Hi Jukras,

Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums!

I?m really sorry to hear that ?Q? key in your Lenovo T410 is hypersensitive and responds to even a slight touch.
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have taken in cleaning the innards of the keypad.

Open Keyboard Properties by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel, then click Keyboard. Try adjusting the repeat delay and repeat rate in keyboard properties.

Also, could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard drivers in device manager.

If the above attempts didn?t help to resolve the issue, I strongly suggest you to contact our technical support for assistance.

Click here to open a link where you can select the country and get the exact contact support number. I?m sure they will be a great help.

Best Regards,
Mithun.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

1 more replies
Relevance 81.18%

Hi,I installed Windows XP. I haven't ACPI Driver and Unknow driver. I haven't found driver ACPI for Windows XP - SP2. Lenovo T410 / 2537 / KS7 have you a solution for this problem ?Thanks

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:Driver ACPI for T410

The ACPI driver is the ThinkPad Power Management Driver (current version is 1.60).

Since I don't know everything you have/have not done, I will not venture a guess as to the 'unknown device'.  I suggest running ThinkVantage System Update and let it show you what you need.

Regards

6 more replies
Relevance 80.77%

Dear, My Thinkpad was working fine and perfect, I format c drive and installed fresh windows XP 32 bit I success to define all drivers except PCI still appear as "other devices - PCI device" in device manager window.And also no sound card detected. I download latest audio card driver (6na128ww), but during installation it give error message with the following meaning (No audio card detected). I download system update and LTT and both cannot detect the problem. I appreciate your support. Thanks,Osama 

Answer:T410 2537-PJ9 Win XP 32 bit SP.3

Really i need a support. I can't solve this problem..

4 more replies
Relevance 80.77%
Question: T410 - 2537-PW4

The machine starts, fan is working, no LCD screen, no beeps regardless of RAM installed or not. ON/OFF switch is lit.  Any clue how to go on?

More replies
Relevance 79.13%

Hello everybody, I am trying to set up the bluetooth to work on Windows 8. Funnily enough everything went smooth with Ubuntu 14.04.So I am 100% sure this laptop has bluetooth hardware. Still, on the support website there is driver for bluetooth.It says it should be included in Windows 8 but I can't find it.Nor I can find the proper device in my control panel. Any hint? Thank you all.  

Answer:T410 2537 NQ6 bluetooth under Windows 8

Hello, Are you sure Windows 8 didn't install its native Bluetooth drivers? I've never had any problems with Bluetoothinstallation on any ThinkPads when either clean installing or upgrading to Windows 8. If you have the Thinkpad Hotkey Features Integration package installed, you can press FN+F5 to open upyour WiFi-Bluetooth window and enable the Bluetooth there. If not, the package is here: Hotkey Features Integration for Windows 8 See if this doesn't resolve the issue. Cheers.

3 more replies
Relevance 79.13%

Hi, we got 3 new T410 model 2537-9UG, and all three got missing TPM chip. Anyone else got the same problem? We have got alot of other T410, not sure about same model, and all got TPM working with Bitlocker.   Thanks, Magnus

Answer:T410 - 2537-9UG, Missing TPM chip?

Your machine should include the TPM (secure chip) as per the model no.

Product: ThinkPad T410 2537-9UG [change]

Operating system: All [change]

Original description: i7-620M(2.66GHz), 4GB RAM, 500GB 7200rpm HD, 14.1in 1440x900 LCD, 512MB nVIDIA Quadro NVS3100m, CDRW/DVDRW, Intel 802.11agn, WWAN, Bluetooth, Modem, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure Chip, Fingerprint reader, Camera, 6c Li-Ion, Win7 Pro 64

5 more replies
Relevance 78.31%

I have a Thinkpad T410 (2537-BA2) model laptop. As it has the simcard reader just beneath the battery. But i was to know that does my model has the wwan card preinstalled or i have to procure the card. If preinstalled Does it only support 3g networks or it also works with 2G networks. If i have to procure it then which is the compatible card supporting both 2G and 3G networks. Thank you, Regards,

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:wwan card in thinkpad t410 2537-BA2

Hi, tejas08881

From what I can see, the card is not in your system by default, so you would have to procure one. The card for your system is the Gobi 2000 for worldwide use, as shown here in this KnowledgeBase article. The correct part number for it is 60Y3183 and you should be able to give Lenovo India a call at 1-800-3000-9990 to order one if you'd like. Just make sure that the WWAN card is Lenovo-branded, as other cards will not be recognized in the BIOS.

Hope it helps,
Adam

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution!" This will help the rest of the community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

2 more replies
Relevance 78.31%

I have a thinkpad T410 (2537-DN1) and my original power adapter is seeing some wear and tear that I have temporarily fixed with some electrical tape. My adapter is currently a 60W/20V model. What I am wondering is that I still have an adapter from my old T60. It's a 90W/20V model. Can I safely use it on my T410? My research has found both yes and no suggestions but nothing solid. Ergo, I thought I would ask. Thanks in advance, kate

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:Power adapter question (T410 2537-DN1)

katesune wrote:
It's a 90W/20V model. Can I safely use it on my T410?

Yes, that will work OK.
Cheers,

Bill

4 more replies
Relevance 77.49%

I have noticed when having installed and updated W7 Prof and run System Update installing HOTKEY Feature Int function incl patch it dows not work. After having uninstallning the version from System Update above and replaced it with HOTKEY V3.81 it works.  How come?

More replies
Relevance 77.49%

I have Lenovo laptop T410 2537-29U and I?m using  Lenovo Docking Station 4337. I have two monitors connected to docking stations. Windows 7 shows three monitors as expected ( one notebook plus two external monitors)  But one monitor always remains disabled.How do I use three monitors. The laptop has Intel graphics card inbuilt.

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:How to use three monitors with T410 2537-29U and docking station 4337?

I two have this same problem but the only thing I have not tried yet is using the dvi port on the side of the laptop as well as using the two on docking station . it might work but I don't know I have not tried yet but I have found that with all the thinkpads I have used it is the same always one blank and two working I think that's just the way it is . it might be possible if you have lenovo approved connectors or some thing like that .                                                                                                                 Shaine

4 more replies
Relevance 76.67%

I run Win10. I have tried installing the driver for this via the device driver, Win10 Update and Thinkvantage update. No luck (no driver found). Any clue?

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:T410 - 2537 - Integrated Mobile Broadband (Gobi 2000 3G with GPS)

Installed a driver from Lenovo EOL for W7.

1 more replies
Relevance 68.06%

Good morning all,      I've spent the last few days slamming my head into a wall over this so if my reply's are short I appologize. The Issue:      After doing a full system wipe and a clean install of Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit I have installed all drivers available for my model.  Afterwards there is one device labelled as an unknown device in device manager.  Review of the driver_ID shows it to be a ACPI/VPC2004.  After doing a lot of research this was an issue a long time ago with Lenovo's and was rectified using the Power Management Software.  The problem is that support.lenovo.com does not show any power manager software for my model.  I have tried the Think Vantage Power Manager, the older one's from the issues from the previous generations and I even used Windows Fix It which recommended a version for me.  All of these did not resolve this missing driver error.  If anyone has experienced this or can shed some light it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Answer:Lenovo Y480 ACPI Driver

I have the EXACT issue. I have tried the Intel Engine Management software (several version) to no avail. If you figure something out, please post here! Thanks

3 more replies
Relevance 68.06%

I have a Lenovo S10e  4187 running Windows XP and I am missing the ACPI\VPC2004 0 driver, I know what I need to download but everywhere I search the download links are dead or it is wrong.  Can someone help me please. Thankyou

Answer:ACPI \ VPC 2004 0 driver for XP s3 Lenovo S10

hi sulefuk,

Here is a Windows XP driver for that
 Lenovo Energy Management Driver  

Hope this helps
Cheers!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

3 more replies
Relevance 68.06%

I have Lenovo G50-70 Laptop Running Windows 10 OS. Few Days Back, While doing Clean install with Windows Anniversary Update, I downloaded all Latest Driver from Support.lenovo.com but while checking Today For latest Driver for my system on support.lenovo.com ACPI Driver is missing from Support Site and There is no Lenovo Energy Manager also as it was in Windows 8.1. Can anybody Help me is it necessary to install ACPI Driver if no why Lenovo Removed it?? And where can I get Lenovo Energy Manager so that I can keep system in Conservation Mode as it was in Windows 8.1??

Devil

More replies
Relevance 67.65%

hello folks, i have another problem with a lenovo product!lenovo yoga 20FQthere is a device in the devicemanager i am not able to find a driver for that.1.) this driver is NOT included in enterprise management package2.) this driver is NOT listed on http://support.lenovo.com/at/de/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-x-series-laptops/thinkpad-x1-... so where can i get this driver? devicename: ACPI\MSFT0101 need fast help.thanks!

Answer:lenovo yoga acpi driver windows 7

problem solved! intel PTT does not work with windows 7 - i have disabled it in bios!

1 more replies
Relevance 67.65%

I download the :Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI) Driver, from the Lenovo website: The link for the driver ( for Lenovo y700-15ISK) :

Click here

I download, give permission to run, then nothing happens; no installation wizard, nothing. This is the only driver I haven't been able to update, and it is the one that is causing me serious problems with audio latency, as Latencymon v 6.50 tells me. I get crackling sound from speakers, but when I disable the ACPI driver, the crackling goes away. The problem is that if I disable the ACPI driver, I am no longer able to see my battery status. So it is important that I update this driver. However, I don't know how it is possible that the driver provided by Lenovo does absolutely nothing at all.

Mod Edit: Corrected the text format so message displayed correctly

Answer:Lenovo y700 ACPI Driver, not installing

The fix for this is to go to safe mode (on windows 10) : Settings-> Update & Security-> Recovery : press restart now -> After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options >Startup Settings > Restart-> After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 4 or F4 to start your PC in Safe Mode. then in safe mode go to device manager ->System devices  right click on Lenovo ACPI-Compliant Virtual Power Controller  -> Uninstall  Double click on the ACPI Driver you downloaded. this should fix the problem.

1 more replies
Relevance 67.65%

Hello, I need to deploy the M92 machine (type 3218) with windows xp and I prefer to do itwithout running any setup files... the following driver is giving me some hard-time...http://support.lenovo.com/en_IL/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS029250 I tried to look at the internet, research for running parameter, extract with 7-zip. analyze with procmon.exe, capturing the %temp%Nothing lead me to the final driver-inf. Any idea ?Thanks 

Answer:Lenovo M92 ACPI Device driver - Can i extract the inf?

Hi,Install with setup.exe on a M92.Then go to system32\DriverStore\FileRepository.Then you should be able to to locate a folder named "lbai.inf..........." where the .inf file are. Or just search for lbai.inf

1 more replies
Relevance 67.65%

I have installed a full version of winodws 7 pro 64bit and i have searched the internet and lenovo site over and over and can not find this driver. I have even tried the vista 64bit version and the y530 version and no luck. I need the driver for the following Unknown Device in the Device Manager. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller ACPI\VPC2004*VPC2004 thanks in advance for the help 

Answer:lenovo Y430 ACPI Driver for Windows 7

Sure, I did you some drivers from Vista 64 bitIt works fine

9 more replies
Relevance 66.83%

Lenovo Ideapad 710S's ACPI driver just got updated on 14 Sep 2016. However, I can't get it to install. Its installer closes immediately upon launch, similar to the cases here: Lenovo G580 Windows 10 ACPI Driver not installing and Y500 ACPI driver not installing. ACPI driver: Laptops-and-netbooks :: 700-Series :: 710S-13isk - Lenovo Support (SG) -Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI) Driver for Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit) ... Any advice is greatly appreciated.

More replies
Relevance 66.83%

I noticed that new drivers were released for G580. The drivers (Lenovo Enegry Management Driver) canot install because when the installer starts up, it immediatelly closes. Do I have an issue somewhere? Windows 10 (1511, Build 10568.17)Lenovo G580 (20157)

Answer:Lenovo G580 Windows 10 ACPI Driver not installing?

hi acemod13,

I looked at the Lenovo Energy Management driver for Windows 10 and upon observing the installer behavior, it extract the ACPI driver files (58KB) to C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\ACPIDriver (this may explain why the installer closes right after extracting).

If you're seing an Unknown Device in the Device Manager with an ACPI hardware ID (see image below) then try to update the driver manually and point it to the C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\ACPIDriver folder
 - Sample image

If you're unable to see the driver files, I've uploaded them here.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards

2 more replies
Relevance 66.01%

I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.

Answer:Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Driver Help

Quote: Originally Posted by verbatim20

I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.

Hi verbatim, you can find the drivers here Lenovo Support - Download Drivers and Software (GB)? if you need further help post back

1 more replies
Relevance 66.01%

Hi Guys,

I got Lenovo T410, I installed Windows 7 Ultimate, and it function well besides that I don't have comunication, no WiFi nor by cable. I assume driver is missing. Any suggestion?

Thanks

More replies
Relevance 66.01%

I have an error saying that my driver is incompatible with this version of windows. And when I checked the action center it says your power management system isn't compatible with this version of Windows. The model name of your power management system is Lenovo ACPI-Compliant Virtual Power Controller. I think this is a power management driver as well, maybe this is why m laptop had charging problems last week. Could anyone help me ? I cannot find it anywhere. Thank you, Here is what it says DescriptionWindows detected a new device attached to your computer, but could not find the driver software it needs to make the device usable. Each device manufacturer typically includes driver software of a CD that comes with the device, or as a download from its website. The hardware ID of your device is ACPI\VEN_VPC&DEV_2004. Problem signatureProblem Event Name: PnPDriverNotFoundArchitecture: x64Hardware Id: ACPI\VEN_VPC&DEV_2004OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033

Answer:ACPI\VEN_VPC&DEV_2004 driver missing Lenovo Yoga 2 11

Possible need install Lenovo Energy Management Driver?

1 more replies
Relevance 66.01%

Hello, if you can please help me, i cant find a driver for an unknown device. The message is ACPI\VPC2004. I run Windows 7 sp1 32bit on a Lenovo G500s notebook and cant find any driver that is suitable. Please help me.

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:acpi\vpc 2004 driver for win 7 32bit sp1 lenovo g500s notebook

hi nikost77,

Download and Install this driver
 Lenovo Energy Management

The ACPI\VPC 2004 is the Power Management system on your Device.

Hope this helps
Cheers!

2 more replies
Relevance 66.01%

I have just done a clean installation of wiondows 10. I noticed that new drivers were released for z50-70. The drivers (Lenovo Energy Management Driver) canot install because when the installer starts up, it immediatelly closes. Do I have an issue somewhere? 

Answer:Lenovo z50-70 Windows 10 ACPI Driver (energy managment) not installing?

4 more replies
Relevance 65.19%

Hello!Where to get a Vista 64 bit driver for ACPI/VPC2004 device in Lenovo 3000 G410m-mm?The Energycut installation does not help.Regards,Dmitry

More replies
Relevance 63.96%

Hi everyone, can you please provide me with the LEM driver for Windows 7 (64bit) for my Lenovo G50-30? I've 6x G50-30 running with W7 Ultimate and need the last missing "unknown" driver. I found that solution (http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/lenovo-g-series-laptops/g50-30-noteboo...)  on lenovo support site but there is no power management driver avaliable (http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/lenovo-g-series-laptops/g50-30-noteboo... yet. ;-( Is there maybe any other similar driver that could work for me? Thanks in advance! Regards,Crowdy

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:Lenovo Energy Management Driver Windows 7 (64bit), Unknown Device ACPI\VPC2004, G50-30

Is there nobody with the same issue? No solution? :-/

6 more replies
Relevance 63.96%

I have a Lenovo T410 with CORE i7 and 8GB of System Memory, Windows 7 64bit.When using the Lenovo NVidia Driver for the NVS3100 graphics card, the driver crashes when using things like directx etc.The screen gets black for a short time, then it comes back and windows aero is deactivated. several 64bit applications are crashing when using directx. After installation of original NVidia driver this problem is gone, but power safe modes etc. do not work any more.Lenovo's NVidia driver version is about 188.xxx and the original NVidia version is 258.xx.I feel, that Lenovo's old driver cannot handle 8GB Memory, NVidia's new version has no problems with it.Lenovo's support wants me to reset the machine to factory defaults for the 3rd time now and ignores any questions on the driver versions... Are there any similar problems around? Juergen

Answer:[T410] Lenovo NVidia Driver crashes (8GB System Memory)

Does the problem go away if you take out one of the DIMMs?

7 more replies
Relevance 63.55%

hi,
i have an ibm thinkpad a21m that was put together (mobo, hd, ram, cd, floppy, etc.). installed xp. worked fine. it had "unknown device" on device manager. i used msinfo32 to identify that it needed acpi (advanced configuration power interface). i installed it. the unknown device error went away. when i restarted the system, it keeps going into hybernation after 2-3 minutes. i unplugged cmos and main battery. reset hybernation option to never, reset all the bios to default. still goes into hybernation. my question is: would it go into hybernation if the cpu gets hot? or is there another problem that i'm overlooking?
thanks.

Answer:Ibm laptop going into hybernation after installing acpi driver

Most likely an overheating issue. Someone answered your post on another forum with good info so I won't retype it: http://tinyurl.com/3y3pg5
Also look at the bios settings to disable anything related to Hibernation.

2 more replies
Relevance 63.55%

I'm having a problem with a Lenovo H500 desktop.  It will not boot.  I get an ACPI_BIOS_ERROR) and it automatically restarts.  It originally had Windows 8 and was upgraded to Windows 10 about 1 year ago.  I've created bootable USB sticks for windows 10, windows 8, and windows 7 and i get the same message with all (ACPI_BIOS_ERROR).  I made a linux bootable and it too won't run due to an ACPI problem.  The only thing i can run is the Lenovo bootable USB diagnostic tool.  All tests check ok with the tool.   I've tried every imaginable bios setting and nothing works.  I removed the HDD and hooked it up to another computer via a usb cable and was able to at least copy all my files.  I can see that everything on the HDD, including the recovery partition, is still intact.  I am out of ideas.  I would love to re-flash the bios but that is impossible without being able to boot the computer.  Unfortunatly I don't have a recovery disk or I would try that. Anyone have any ideas???

More replies
Relevance 63.55%

My optical drive seems to be working for the most part. However when I did a recovery of my machine not to long ago the progress bar would stay at 10% for over an hour. After multiple attempts it finally did let me re-install my OS. I checked my drivers and the driver date is 2006, I had Windows check for a new one and it said it was the most current. I downloaded the Firmware update utility and it told me the same thing. I went to both LG and Hitatchi's website and could not find the GU10N model on either of them. I would appreciate any advice,Thanks!

Answer:Lenovo T410 Optical Drive firmware/driver (GU10N LG-Hitatchi)

msb66,

Have you tried to use the firmware update from the Lenovo Support site?

Be AWESOME Everyday!Donate KUDOS and Click "Accepted Solution"Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo! If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

5 more replies
Relevance 63.14%

Hi guys

Just a few hours ago my laptop was warning me that I needed to charge my battery because it was below 10% and so I got the chance to plug in the power adapter only after the OS stated that it was going to start sleep mode. Keep in mind that I?m dual booting my laptop to use Ubuntu 11.04 when this happened. After having charged the battery for a while I turn the computer back on but it showed that it was at 1% yet the light on my laptop indicated it was charging and the OS stated that as well. I then restarted my computer but this time I logged into Windows Vista Home Basic and it also reflected that it was at 1% with the power adapter plugged in! It does state that it?s charging but remains at 1%.

Now I have tried a couple of things. First I took out the battery, turned the laptop upside down while holding the power button and then put the battery back in. This seemed to work except that now it says 99% charged but it stays there even when the adapter is no longer plugged in! Then I tried going into Device Manager and uninstalled the Microsoft ACPI driver and installed it again and it still shows that it?s at 99%. Now I think its awesome that my computer seems to be magically powered on after even removing the power adapter but when its really dying I only get the "plug in your adapter" message after it?s down to it's critical point.

Any suggestions?

BTW, this laptop is six years old making the battery old. The reason why I think i... Read more

Answer:Microsoft ACPI driver for my laptop Battery acting up?

latinlightning said:

Hi guys

Just a few hours ago my laptop was warning me that I needed to charge my battery because it was below 10% and so I got the chance to plug in the power adapter only after the OS stated that it was going to start sleep mode. Keep in mind that I?m dual booting my laptop to use Ubuntu 11.04 when this happened. After having charged the battery for a while I turn the computer back on but it showed that it was at 1% yet the light on my laptop indicated it was charging and the OS stated that as well. I then restarted my computer but this time I logged into Windows Vista Home Basic and it also reflected that it was at 1% with the power adapter plugged in! It does state that it?s charging but remains at 1%.

Now I have tried a couple of things. First I took out the battery, turned the laptop upside down while holding the power button and then put the battery back in. This seemed to work except that now it says 99% charged but it stays there even when the adapter is no longer plugged in! Then I tried going into Device Manager and uninstalled the Microsoft ACPI driver and installed it again and it still shows that it?s at 99%. Now I think its awesome that my computer seems to be magically powered on after even removing the power adapter but when its really dying I only get the "plug in your adapter" message after it?s down to it's critical point.

Any suggestions?

BTW, this laptop is six years old m... Read more

2 more replies
Relevance 63.14%

For some reason I can't seem to find ACPI in the BIOS. I need to enable it in order to use Alcohol 120% or daemoin tool to mount a virtual drive. Does anyone know how to enable ACPI function? Thanks

Answer:T410 - How to enable ACPI function

ACPI is always functioning on the laptop.Maybe you wanted to tell "AHCI" ? Turning on AHCI is usually not affecting installation of software you mentioned. What exact errors are you recieving?

//help will save the world

3 more replies
Relevance 62.73%

Wxga+ Led backlight = 1440x900 resolution Wxga Led backlight = 1280x800 resolution

Answer:T410 2537-9FA WXGA + Led Backlight downgrade to WXGA LED Backlight is it compatible?

Please help! If i change the LEd of T410  to lower resolution are ok?

6 more replies
Relevance 62.73%

System information:

- Lenovo T410
- Bought December 2010
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OEM
- Hitachi 500 GB hard drive
- NVIDIA NVS 3100m Optimus Graphics 512MB DDR3 with AMT
- 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (2 DIMM) + I installed another 4 GB

I have not reinstalled the OS. The laptop had BSOD's right out of the box. They are unpredictable and occur 1-4 times per day. I disabled the switchable graphics, which seemed to reduce the frequency of the BSODs a little. I've updated the system via Lenovo's System Update tool. I called Lenovo's technical service and they ran through their stock checks and it didn't help.

I've attached the dump and system file collection + system diagnostics.

Thanks for any insight,
Dave

Answer:Frequent BSOD - new Lenovo T410 laptop

Hi davevoyageur and Welcome.

For a stable set up your Ram should ideally be matched. Same Manufacturer. Type. Model. Size. Batch. Timings. Etc..
Have you tried uninstalling the one stick and seeing if the blue screens continue?

9 more replies
Relevance 62.73%

hi i recently bought t410 with windows 7 HP 64 bit OS. i was already having windows 7 pro 64bit. after i installed windows 7 pro on my laptop the mute button and its led is not working and other thing i am not able to locate driver for PCI serial port. please tell me how to fix these two problems

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:lenovo t410 Mute button & its led not working and PCI serial port driver issue

Hi and welcome to the forum!

For PCI, install this:- http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-74374
For Mute button this:- http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-74261

Restart your system thereafter.

Hope this helps.

------------------------------------------------------------Maliha (I don't work for lenovo)ThinkPads:- T400[Win 7], T60[Win 7], IBM 240[Win XP]IdeaPad: U350Apple:- Macbook Air [Snow Leopard]Did someone help you today? Compliment them with a Kudos!Was your question answered today? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!   Lenovo Deutsche Community     Lenovo Comunidad en Español Visit my YouTube Channel

9 more replies
Relevance 62.73%

I'm attempting to install Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 onto a Lenovo B580 (4377) laptop computer. During the initial set-up from the CDROM a blue screen error is displayed on screen with the following text:

"The BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI compliant."

I have included a screenshot for reference purposes.

So far, the steps I have taken before posting here are:
1. Installed windows without ACPI support by pressing F7 during setup. This prevented the operating system from seeing the battery, and no power save functions were available. Furthermore, when shutting down the laptop the message. "It is now safe to turn off your computer" comes up, and the laptop has to be turned off manually.
2. Attempted to downgrade the BIOS using the utility but encountered an error relating to there being no battery present. Installed Windows 7, and tried again, but this time the error pertained to the BIOS ROM being locked.
3. Disabled all power functions in the BIOS.
4. Removed memory and installed a 1GB memory module.
5. Spent two hours searching for a solution with nothing working.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me as to how this can be done? The owner of this laptop uses software which is only compatible with Windows XP, and he bought the laptop specifically because Windows XP appeared to be supported. Indeed, I have sucessfully installed XP and all the drivers, but this ACPI issue is a real problem.

I also had an issue wit... Read more

Answer:ACPI Stop error on Lenovo B580 (4377) during XP installation.

Exactly the same problem (incl. the W-/Lan-adapters and network-connections (receiving IP via DHCP, but no real connection to the network.Did you manage already to fix those problems?

3 more replies
Relevance 61.5%

When i updated from Windows 7 to 8 i found that this driver had a problem. Error Code 28

Can Anyone Help?

Answer:Error Code 28 - Unknown Driver Microsoft ACPI-Compliant

To know how to identify unknown devices, find and download, install
follow this link… How To Find Unknown Device Drivers By Their Vendor & Device ID

1 more replies
Relevance 61.09%

I would like to ask, my laptop currently in window 10 pro and been quite good. however, i experience a problem, and when i try to diagnosed it, it stated read verification error. and when i try to swtich on my laptop, it stucks at after the boot logo of thinkpad, then stuck at a black screen with this sign ( - ) keep blinking on and off. So is my laptop will be able to be fix? 

More replies
Relevance 61.09%

Dear Community, since a few days my laptop has a lot of errors considering the hard drive.Therefor i downloaded the Lenovo Solution Center and started the hard drive test.Sorry that it is in German but i think you know the most important parts. The Question i have is how to handle this problem. Can anybody help me? This is the result DISPLAYNAMEST9320423AS ATA DeviceTypInternal HDDModellST9320423ASHerstellerSeagateSeriennummer5VH3FW80Firmware0003LVM1Größe298.09 GiBRotationsrate7200 RPMCache16 MBTemperatur35 CGröße des physischen Sektors512Größe des logischen Sektors512Logische Sektoren625142448Unterstützte StandardsATA8-ACS, ATA7-ATAPI, ATA6-ATAPI, ATA5-ATAPI, ATA4-ATAPIVersionsangabeATA8-ACS version 4PartitionsschemaMBRINDEX1DateisystemNTFSSeriennummerA0F3A10CGröße146.65 GiBBelegt22.49 GiBFrei124.17 GiBINDEX2DateisystemNTFSSeriennummer142991A3Größe151.34 GiBBelegt94.48 MiBFrei151.25 GiBDiagnoseSMART-StatustestFehlgeschlagen//FAILEDGezielter LesetestBestanden//PASSEDZufälliger SuchtestBestanden//PASSEDTrichtersuchtestBestanden//PASSEDShort SMART-SelvtestFehlgeschlagen//FAILEDSelfttest for SMART-LaufwerkFehlgeschlagen//FAILES341ADC78DISPLAYNAMEMAIN_MEMORYPhysischer Speicher1.93 GBINDEX0Hersteller802CGeschwindigkeit1066 MHzGröße2 GBTeilenummer16JSF25664HZ-1G1F1Seriennummer341ADC78DiagnoseErweiterter IntegritätstestBestanden

Answer:Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Hard Drive Error

There are one or maybe two things depending on the state of the files. If you're able to Image the drive to a file or clone it. (Trueimage is my tool of choice) Copy all you data EG everything in MyDocuments and email files EG *.PST You need a new hard drive. The image will save you a lot of time and most or everything should work on the new drive. If you don't have the DVD's created for the Windows OS, it may be late now to attempt that since it takes quite a while to create and is disk intensive. Not the job for a failed HD.

T520 Model 4239 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2860QMbr>; Nvidia NVS 4200M Win 10 64bitZ70-80 I7 - 5500U 16GB GB - 1TB HD Win 10 64bit FHD 17.3", G840 w/2GB

1 more replies
Relevance 61.09%

hi friends i just install XP pro on T410, all drivers seem ok ! but no way to run fine alcohol120 to create one virtual drive, always return error saying " trouble ACPI from BIOS can't create virtual drive "i check on my BIOS but not found anything about ACPI anybody have way ? thank you   

More replies
Relevance 61.09%

Hi all, Basic question - is this possible? There is an Optimus driver available for the Nvidia 3100M series chipset and all signs point to the fact that you can use two monitors and your laptop screen at the same time http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/detail.page?LegacyDocID=MIGR-76617 I am using a Lenovo Mini dock series 3. I have one screen into DVI, another into VGA. I have updated the bios and installed the latest Optimus driver. I cannot seem to find a way of getting all three up and running though. Any ideas? Many thanks..

Answer:T410 Optimus driver and using three screens (including laptop)

You sure your machine is Optimus based?  What is the full model and type of your machine?  XXXX-XXX

1 more replies
Relevance 61.09%

Hello. I have a Toshiba A305-S6845 laptop, whose specs can be seen here:
http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/product/pdf_files/detailed_specs/satellite_A305-S6845.pdf

Recently it has been shutting down on me when I play games. Specifically, I think that it is overheating, or it's a heat related issue as the computer tries to throttle down my speed (hence acpi problem?). Anyway, I've been playing games on it for over a year, but only now does it start to fail on me. Non-coincidentally, this starts happening after I installed windows 7. The computer came with vista, which I never used, and windows XP is what I ran the first year, which worked without a hitch.

When I scroll through the windows error logs, there is an error which coincides with the shutting down:

The embedded controller (EC) did not respond within the specified timeout period. This may indicate that there is an error in the EC hardware or firmware or that the BIOS is accessing the EC incorrectly. You should check with your computer manufacturer for an upgraded BIOS. In some situations, this error may cause the computer to function incorrectly.Click to expand...

Anyway, I have narrowed down my problem to a few culprits:
-dried out thermal grease (apparently can be a problem with toshiba)
-driver/bios problem
-Windows 7

Since this didn't happen till windows 7, I am thinking that it is the latter. There is a BIOS update available but I don't see anything in it which would apply to me.... Read more

More replies
Relevance 60.68%

Hi, today I upgraded my T61 from XP Pro to Vista Business. Everything works fine, except "Can't find ACPI ATK0100 kernel Mode Driver" Windows Error on every Reboot. On accepting (OK button), the system performs properly, so that I can't take a notice of any malfunction. I tried everything till now: windows updates, ThinkCenter updates, even manual re-intallation of power management driver. What could I do now?  Such messages on start up are really annoying. How can I get this message dissapear permanently?Message Edited by udet19 on 02-24-2009 11:29 PM

Answer:T61 Vista Error: "Can't find ACPI ATK0100 kernel Mode Driver"

I have the very same problem. Were you able to find a solution to this error?

===================================Andrew [email protected]

1 more replies
Relevance 60.68%

Folks, I have a T410, i7, mfr with a 6250 card. In hindsight, that was a mistake, as the Linux driver for that card is less than reliable -- i.e. if I'm not sending/receiving data for a few minutes, the connection gets dropped -- I have to reload the drivers to get the connection reloaded. So I figure, OK, I don't need WiMAX stuff right now, so I look for  a Intel 6300 card. It's a standard option for the T410. I first look on the Lenovo site -- it's not available as a spare from Lenovo. So OK, I get the card from buy.com. When I try to install it, I get the infamous 1802 error, re f1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged inPower off and remove the miniPCI network card. I try online searches, and find sites with the "no-1802" fix. That fix doesn't work for the T410. So I chat with Lenovo tech support. They tell me -- even if I find /purchase the card direct from Lenovo, they won't guarantee that I won't get the F1802 error. But that's not an issue, as AFAIK, Lenovo doesn't even sell the card separately. Yes, I've updated the BIOS to the November (14?) update. Help would be appreciated.

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:T410 Error 1802 Issue with Lenovo capable card

you would have to get the part from IBM parts in USA, they manage all the parts sale for Lenovo and IBM thinkpads.The 6300 and 6200 cards should work, since the T410 can be optioned with them, as long as they are Lenovo authorized.

4 more replies
Relevance 60.68%

I finally got that dreaded "Fan Error" at boot time on my T500.  After some research on this board, this is what I have concluded: 1-  hit Escape, and the machine will boot.  It can do a lot of stuff without a fan turning.  Gaming caused it to overheat.  Either the processor would slow down (by being intermittant) or you get the black screen of death. 2-  It is relatively easy to follow the Hardware Maintenence Manual and remove the fan and heatsink assembly.  Once the assembly is removed, pry open the fan, and remove the blades and clean and lubricate the shaft.  My fan restarted, and the Fan Error went away.  No need to replace the fan. 3-  Unfortunately the machine overheats now (black screen of death), even though the fan does operate.  I traced this to a too liberal application of the thermal joint compound.  Made the compound a very thin film, and that seems to have helped.  Also when replacing heat sink assembly and before bolting it, wiggle it while pressing on it so the thermal joint compound spreads itself at the surfaces of contact.  This seems to have helped. Anything else that you may want to add to this thread?

Answer:Fan Error Lenovo T500 T510 T400 T410 T60 T61 - rejuvinating the fan

I run into the similar problem here.But even after I clean the fan assembly, the 'fan error' message persists. In fact when the machine is powered up, the fan will run about 3 second, then stops. The sys. self test then reports the error.It is quite weird. The fan is apparently working. The online search does not return much useful info.Anyone likes to comment?

6 more replies
Relevance 60.68%

Windows 7 Pro 64bit My wireless loses connection.  Wiindows 7 update trys to install an  Advanced-n 6200 AGN Driver, but the update fails and I have to restore to a prior systems backup. I have "hidden" the update, but is there a solution for this?

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:T410 ThinkPad T410 advanced-n 6200 AGN driver update fail

Hi NickSteel,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

Uninstall the current Wifi driver from the system and do not update the drivers from Windows update, use only ThinkVantage system update utility to update the latest drivers for your system hardware.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Hemanth Kumar

8 more replies
Relevance 60.27%

I get an error msg ( ACPI ATK0100 kernel mode Driver Error ) on start-up.
I use Vista as my OS.

Please advise as how to rectify this.

Answer:Satellite A100-599 - ACPI ATK0100 kernel mode Driver Error on start-up

we would need to know the exact model number of your laptop. either by model: A100-XXXX OR PART NUMBER,
like psaakl-xxxxxx. from there, we can find information.

get back, then we will look..

good luck on the fix

g

5 more replies
Relevance 60.27%

I have a Satellite Pro L300 with Windows Vista and it has been temperamental to say the least, causing me to reboot the whole system a few times.
The last couple of times, it has since not stopped coming up with an error message saying 'Can't open ACPI ATK0100 Kernel Mode Driver', and I understand that this may be what is causing it to have subsequent problems.

I have tried updating the BIOS, reinstalling drivers, and, searching for answers and, of course, reinstalling the whole system, but I still get this message every time I turn my laptop on and I really don't want it to give me blue screen of death again - please help me!

Thanks.

Answer:Satellite Pro L300 shows ACPI ATK0100 Kernel Mode Driver error

Wait a moment.

You?ve made clean Vista installation using original recovery DVD and you get this error anyway (no additional software is installed)?

4 more replies
Relevance 59.45%

Hi,

I have Satellite A200 laptop
When i start the windows(vista) I get the following error: *"Can't open ACPI ATK0100 Kernel Mode Driver.* " !!
I've installed all drivers and the error remains.
I've installed all the drivers from the Toshiba website , but the issue remains.
Device manager shows me that every device is working properly.

Has anyone got an solution?

Thanks

Answer:Error message on Satellite A200: Can't open ACPI ATK0100 Kernel Mode Driver

ACPI is the power management facility for your Windows Operating system. If this is failing you may have to run a system recovery on your computer. You can do this with the hidden partition on your hard drive, however this will erase all of the data on your machine. If this doesn't solve the problem, you may have to consider getting your hard drive checked for bad sectors as this may have failed.

Hope this helps. :)

3 more replies
Relevance 59.04%

I recently updated my Thinkpad T410's BIOS because the fan wasn't working properly. The fan is working fine now, but ever since the BIOS update I've been experiencing severe audio pops and crackles. I used the tool LatencyMon to inspect, and the chief culprit seems to be ACPI.sys, with execution times as long as 10ms. I've tried disabling all the power management options in the BIOS and changing everything to max performance. I've also tried disabling other various devices such as the network adapters, but nothing seems to help. Any idea?

Answer:T410 - high DPC latency in ACPI.sys on BIOS update (leads to audio pops and crackles)

Hi agrilledfish,

Is your BIOS 3.03?

I found a post on MixVibes regarding audio drops:
Audio drops/USB problems

You can try to disable ACPI.sys in device manager or uninstall and reinstall the software.

Be AWESOME Everyday!Donate KUDOS and Click "Accepted Solution"Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo! If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

1 more replies
Relevance 58.63%

Hello, I need the Drivers for install die Device with Hardware ID ACPI\BCM2F36 I think that this is the NFC Driver. I can't find anything. Regards

ACPI_BCM2F36.JPG ?41 KB

Answer:L560 ACPI\BCM2F36 Missing Broadcom NFC Driver Windows 7 X64 ACPI\BCM2F36

Hi StefanZ,Warm Greetings & welcome to Lenovo Community, happy to have you here.As I understand that you have query regarding missing drivers in Device Manager.
Please try to update the Broadcom NFC Driver from here & update us how it goes.

I hope the above information helped you.
Please feel free to post in Lenovo Community Forums if you have any further queries!

Regards,Prabhansh_______________________________________________Tap that Kudos button if I helped.If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

1 more replies
Relevance 58.22%

Hi,I started recovery program via bluebutton ThinkVantage and F11 to factory setting. During the copy process the system restar (not finish copy) and then I see only Windows Boot Manager with code 0xc0000225. If I try press bluebutton and select F11 process recovery program not start and show only Windows boot manager with code 0xc0000225. Any easy way to repair this problem? Very much T410 2518-J9G, Windows 7 64-bit

More replies
Relevance 57.4%
Question: aacpi\pnpocof\i

I have windows 7 and im new in using it. I recieved error acpi\pnpocof\i, when i used my archos 404 to download pics i had saved off an old computer operating with windows xp. What does it mean and how do i fix it.

More replies
Relevance 56.99%

I've not had a problem with system Update 4 until today.  I went out to check for any updates and there was only one (Optional) listed so I went ahead and tried to install it. It is Intel Rapid Storage AHCI Driver for Windows 64bit.  The installed version is 9.5.7.1002 and the version trying to be installed is 9.6.0.1014.  The progress bar indicated it downloaded and tried to install, but ended with the error, "1 Package did not install."  Not a lot of help in that statement!?! Has anyone had a problem like this before?  Any idea how to "fix" it so I can install this update? I even tried once with MS Security Essentials, Windows Firewall and UAC turned off with no difference. System details are in my sig, below. Thanks for any help,

Gary A.ThinkPad T410 | ThinkCentre M83

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:T410 System Update 4 - Intel Rapid Storage AHCI Driver "Package did not install" Error

The installer in the package is missing or is bad. If you really want to install it then you'll have to download it manually from Lenovo site, expand it, then install the driver via Control Panel -> Device Manager -> IDE ATA/ATAPI Controller -> Intel blahblah -> update driver. Nap.

4 more replies
Relevance 55.76%

Hi, everyone.

I hope someone here can help me, as I can't seem to solve this problem I'm having.

Basically, I have two laptops here. There is my brother's Toshiba Equium L40-156, and a HP Compaq 6720s.

I made an image of the hard drive in the Toshiba laptop, and restored that image to the HP laptop. I have spent the afternoon installing most of the necessary drivers so that the OS from the Toshiba laptop can run on the HP laptop.

The error I am having, as stated in the title, is that the message "Can't Open ACPI ATK0100 kernel Mode Driver" appears every time the system loads. I have tried researching this error, but I didn't have much luck. As suggested on various sites around the web, I have tried a few versions of the driver for the display adapter ("Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family"), but none seem to resolve the error. Nothing in Device Manager has a triangle to indicate an error.

Any insight into the situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Tom.

Answer:"Can't Open ACPI ATK0100 kernel Mode Driver" error at boot.

I'm surprised this has worked at all for you to be honest, I wouldn't even know where to begin on all the problems you are likely to have with this scenario.

...wouldn't be surprised if authentication fails on you either.

9 more replies
Relevance 50.84%

Hello. I have a Lenovo Z50-75 with Windows 8.1 (64 bits) and I found this at "Unkwown drivers": ACPI\VEN_VPC&DEV_2004. I searched about it on Internet and I saw it is about "Energy Management" or something like that. Can you please offer me a download link for it? Thank you!

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:ACPI\VEN_VPC&DEV_2004 - Lenovo Z50-75

Hi Tudor1 . 

Welcome to the Community Forums . 

You can try the Energy Management driver from the support site intented for your model .

Lenovo Energy Management for Windows 7 (64-bit) & Windows 8.1 (64-bit) - Notebook 

else 

Lenovo Energy Management for Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)

Update us how it goes. 

Regards

3 more replies
Relevance 50.84%

Hello, I recently purchased Lenovo G50-80. I can't find Windows 7 64-bit driver for ACPI\VPC2004 device (Lenovo ACPI-Compilant Virtual Power Controller). It should probably be Energy Manager driver, but there is only Windows 10 version on Support site.

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:Lenovo G50-80 ACPI\VPC2004 Windows 7 64-bit

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

I checked around and was unable to find the driver for the G50-80 model.  I did find an Energy Management driver for the G40-70 and G50-70 models.  Don't know if this would also be applicable to your model, but  hardware manual puts the G50-80 in the same class with those machines.  It's worth a try until someone comes along with a better download link for the G50-80.  Here is the driver I found.....

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds100521

3 more replies
Relevance 50.84%

Hi I have been trying to install ESXI 5.1 or 5.5 but I get to a stage where I get 2ACPI Initialising" and it hangs. I need to know how to turn this off in the BIOS or add the options into the installer. I have been into the power setting in the BIOS but cannot find anything in there regarding the ACPI but I did go and turn everything off in there, set the HDD to IDE instad of AHCI (I think it was) but still got the issue. I have flashed the BIOS and turned pretty much everything off but still no luck. I have done a Google search and this normally happens on certain MOBO's but they can just turn the ACPI of and it works fine, but I just cannot find this setting. If anyone can help you will be saving me alot of time and research please and thankyou  Adam

More replies
Relevance 50.84%

I have a Lenovo G50-70 with Windows 10, and I can't get the Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI) Driver to install. When I double-click the file, the UAC prompt appears, but when I click "Yes" nothing happens.

More replies
Relevance 50.84%

I found a program on SourceForge that supposed to find drivers that are not installed on the computer. I have a device that is labelled as unknown so I used this free software to figure it out. Apparently it requires an ACPI driver? What is it and what does it do?

Answer:What is ACPI driver?

What is the make and model# of your computer?
If your computer uses a UEFI Bios, then you may need the ACPI Driver http://www.acpi.info/
Go to the computer/motherboard manufacturers support/download drivers site, type in your model# and choose your version of Windows 10 (ie) 32bit or 64bit and download the ACPI driver for your model.

more replies
Relevance 50.84%
Question: ACPI Driver help

Hi,

When I try install TurboV for my mother board I get "fail to install ACPI Driver"

Any ideas?

Answer:ACPI Driver help

i have the same problem, i updated my p5k-e bios first and then install but its there the same error

7 more replies
Relevance 50.84%
Question: ACPI - Driver

Hi,new W540 ThinkPad, last unknow device is "Microsoft ACPI-konformes System".Download PowerManager and Driver but still unknow.Anyone knows the correct driver?Many thanks.Markus 

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:ACPI - Driver

"The unknown device is part of the Intel Smart Connect Technology."

This is all I could find on the subject of the missing "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System/Microsoft ACPI-konformes System" Device.

Try the intel Smart connect drivers.

Windows 7 x64: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/gmr104ww.exe
Windows 8.1 x64: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/grrn06ww.exe

3 more replies
Relevance 50.84%
Question: ACPI driver

I installed windows 8 dev privew on my netbook (Asus EEEPC 1001PX)
After installing keyboard filter and hotkey service in order to use Fn hotkeys(both from Asus), an error message that sayid "missing ACPI driver" kept popping out evertytime a key was pressed. So I tried installing the latest version of ACPI driver from Asus's website hoping it would fix the problem. However during the last step of installation, it would fail and rollback the installation. I have also tried a few different versions of the driver as well as running them under compatibility mode. Unfortunately none of them worked. Any suggestion?

Answer:ACPI driver

Try replacing the drivers with \Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ACPI two files acpi.sys and acpi.inf

3 more replies
Relevance 50.84%

I download the new update for ACPI but doesnt do anything on Windows 10 X64 on Lenovo G40-30. http://support.lenovo.com/mx/es/products/laptops-and-netbooks/lenovo-g-series-laptops/g40-30-noteboo... I look on /ProgramData/Lenovo and doesnt extract the driver files.Hoy can I install it manually maybe?

Answer:ACPI Driver for G40 30

Someone of support respond please.

1 more replies
Relevance 50.84%
Question: Z50-70 ACPI DRIVER

Good morning, recently I buyed lenovo Z50-70 , I removed win 8.1 and after I installed WIN7 64 bit, but in the system hardware the O.S. don't find driver for ACPI - VPC2004.I ask help to you

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:Z50-70 ACPI DRIVER

hi daca1978,

Welcome to the Forums.

The ACPI - VPC2004 is the Lenovo Energy Management driver. Since your model doesn't have this version for Windows 7, can you try the driver below and observe:

Lenovo Energy Manager
v7.0.3.9
21.4 MB

Let me know if this works.

Regards

2 more replies
Relevance 50.84%

Welcome to Sevenforums
If you would go to device manager>propertie>details tab>drop down menu> hardware id.

Copy and paste the hardware id string for the missing hardware we can look for the drivers.

I'm not completely confident that we'll be able to find 64bit drivers for your netbook though but we can try.

Thanks Fabe

More replies
Relevance 50.43%

1. Press Bios Buttona- bios setupb- Usb2.0c- Legacy supportd- First Legacye- Win7 Osf- Exit Save changes 2. Fn+f2 or f2 bios enterb- load optimized default settingsc- Save changes (No Exit Save changes)d- Power button shutdown 3. Press bios buttona- Boot menub- Boot Device Select  win7 load no problem. 

Answer:Lenovo G50 win7 acpi problem solution.

So any issues  ??

Thanks
Alaa

1 more replies
Relevance 50.43%

Lenovo Energy Management Driver for Windows 7 (64-bit) For Lenovo ideapad 100-15IBY  ACPI\VPC2004 driver (This is the Error Detail in device manager)  ? Hi There,I have a problem with model Lenovo ideapad 100-15IBY With Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Someone can suggest the right driver ? Thank very much ! Regards

Answer:Lenovo ideapad 100-15IBY ------ ACPI\VPC2004

Hi There,I have a problem with model Lenovo ideapad 100-15IBY With Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Someone can suggest the right driver ? Thank very much ! Regards

1 more replies
Relevance 50.43%

ACPI.sys wich is the windows power management driver is driving me crazy. I have an Alesis external sound card and i cant record anythng due to major latency issue. I scanned everything and done everything (Latency Mon and other programs to diagnose the issue) and tried everything but this driver is causing my CPU executing on 1,30 ms each one of the cores. And I am seriously sick of these issues with this machine. Just issues...and yes i reinstalled windows several times...I have done everything i caould find about this issue on web...and i seriously dont know what to do now...now the machine is useless for me...choppy flash videos, issues with full HD playback, disconnecting USB ports randomly, now latency issues, and i also looked in the machine and found out, that thermal paste was from the factory bad and wasnt covering the CPU as it should....

Answer:Lenovo Q180 ACPI.sys audio latency

Are you still using the factory installed OS build? If so, delete it and reinstall using a fresh copy of Windows 7 or 8. Never use a factory install, they are all terrible.

1 more replies
Relevance 50.43%

Y530-5315 / Model 59014752 / Windows Vista 32bit I have two questions concerning Power Management under Vista 32bit with Lenovo Energy Management : 1. Hibernate ModeLenovo Energy management seems to have disabled Hibernate Mode.  The options for Hibernate are not available in Windows Power Options\Advanced Settings. Lenovo Energy management puts to what appears to be a full sleep, powering down the system, but the power indicator and power button lights flash - it is not a full Hibernate / power down. 2.  Power plan intelligent selectionWindows Power Management has an intelligent mode selection based on power source (battery or external power).  Lenovo Energy Management seems to have deactivated this function and does not offer an equivalent.  I had removed Lenovo Energy management software, but recall having ACPI and power errors, and promptly reinstalled the software.  It does not seem that there is a satisfactory solution either with Lenovo or without it.  Is an improvement to the Lenovo Energy Management software expected which would improve power plan selection intelligence? Thank you.  Is there a solution to this? 

Answer:Y530 - Lenovo ACPI and Energy Management

1.Lenovo Energycut is not disabling hibernate mode. To turn it on run cmd with administrator rights and type powercfg /h on. T use hbernate on lid close or else - righclick on battery indicator and choose eneg management - in left menu area there will be options for ations coises. 2.If you're talking about actions of noteboo when it rus out of battery - such ting is present in Energycut.  think you'll get full potential if you  doubleclick on EnergyCut icon in tray and then doubleclick on power scheme icon in opened window.

//help will save the world

1 more replies
Relevance 50.43%

When I start W98SE I get an unknown device on my netvista 2276 . When I look at properties in is a ACPI int0800. Any idea what it is? I assume it has to with power but dont find any drivers on the web so far.This is that netvista 2276 mod 16u that I replaced the HD and loaded W98SE.Still havent got sound even bought a PCI Card and it still silent? The drivers that I downloaded from IBM was an update and did not make the onboard sound work.  I followed the memo put out by Lenova i/e remove sound devices restart hit f1 disable onboard sound and power off install card & load drivers. The only otrher card is a 3380 modem also updated Bios per IBM. This was an urgent update from IBM went ok. I have given up on sound just wondering about this APCI thing. MY restart option dosent work either are they connected?thanx BOB

Answer:Driver for ACPI Device

bob_hayes.......Can you give us the exact wording of the message or error.........Have you just installed Win 98SE?Have you added any new hardware ?dl65  

9 more replies
Relevance 50.43%

Where can I find the ACPI driver for my E1-572G laptop? I have some fan-related problems and I want to reinstall the ACPI driver for Windows 10.

More replies
Relevance 50.43%

Hey, If anyone has had a problem getting the ACPI device working after installing Windows 7 use the Vista driver from the Y710 Ideapad.  The name of the driver is "IN1EGC13WW3.exe" Sorry if this has already been posted, but I have been looking for an hour and couldn't find any mention of it. I'm going to try to do the same thing about the microphone. 

Answer:ACPI driver for S10 w/ Win7

did you get the microphone working?  does the cam work in windows 7?

1 more replies
Relevance 50.43%
Relevance 50.43%

after I uninstall it it comes back again. how do I stop it from coming back.
can the windows work without the acpi compliant control method ?
some advice is needed.
I find it kills my battery or the charging circuit inside the laptop misbehaves
in reporting battery status and yellow light blinking. upon uninstalling acpi control driver restarting battery works fine only until next cold restart
or I want a bat file to remove the acpi driver every time I shut down the computer my laptop for the night.
can anybody help ?

More replies
Relevance 50.43%

Where can I find the ACPI driver for my E1-572G laptop? I have some fan-related problems and I want to reinstall the ACPI driver for Windows 10.

More replies
Relevance 50.43%

Hope there will be a driver of ACPI in Lenovo 3000 G400.. been using Windows 7 and I hate to see errors with it. Any suggestions?

Answer:ACPI driver for Windows 7

Have you tried the automatic update feature.Go to Device Manager and Right button on the unknown device - Update....

2 more replies
Relevance 50.43%

More replies
Relevance 50.43%

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting these? (see screenshots)

Answer:Unknown driver, ACPI, & VPC

Originally Posted by urbanra5cal

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting these? (see screenshots)

Hi urbanra5cal, Welcome to the Forum.

You do not have all of your device drivers installed,

You need to visit the Lenovo site and download the necessary drivers for your model, (if you do not know which ones then install all drivers that you do not understand) alternatively if you have a device driver cd you can use that

I hope this helps

Pooch

2 more replies
Relevance 50.43%
Question: acpi driver issue?

so im getting this error in even viewer everytime i boot up my pc.
what i tried: installing asus probe
set driver to start automatic
reinstall windows.

Lognavn: System
Kilde: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP
Dato: 25-11-2014 22:34:26
H?ndelses-id: 219
Opgavekategori212)
Niveau: Advarsel
N?gleord:
Bruger: SYSTEM
Computer: patrick-Pc
Beskrivelse:
Driveren \Driver\WUDFRd kunne ikke indl?se enheden ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&2.
H?ndelses-Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9C205A39-1250-487D-ABD7-E831C6290539}" />
<EventID>219</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>3</Level>
<Task>212</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-11-25T21:34:26.654402000Z" />
<EventRecordID>11957</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="104" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>patrick-Pc</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data Name="DriverNameLength">24</Data>
<Data Name="D... Read more

Answer:acpi driver issue?

Hi ... Unfortunately i doubt that you will find a Solution to your issue ... Read the Link below ...

help ACPI Error on every bootup

9 more replies
Relevance 50.43%

Ok here is the problem I have a Lenovo G560 running Windows 7 64bit and I am missing the ACPI\VPC2004 driver, I know what I need to download but everywhere I search the download links are dead or it is the wrong.  I am hoping someone can help me with this.

Solved!
Go to Solution.

Answer:ACPI\VPC2004 driver

Hi CompSol,

Welcome to the Lenovo Community.

That ACPI\PC2004 driver for the Lenovo G560 is for the Lenovo Energy Management.

Try this link:Lenovo Energy Management - IN1EGC15WW6.exe - 7.91 MB Windows 7 64bit v5.4.0.8

Let us know if you get any error installing the driver.

Hope this helps.

9 more replies
Relevance 50.43%

Hi, im searching the correct driver for ACPI on a S540 ThinkPad. Ive tried Lenovo Power Management but this is not the driver for ACPI.Thanks for any help.Markus

More replies
Relevance 50.43%

Hello everyone, I am back again. Windows 7 home premium 64 bit. ASUS A85XM-A Motherboard.
AMD A4-5300 dual core processor. AMD Display Adapter 7480D. I posted a few weeks ago about the
ACPI Driver being Microsoft driver 6.1.7600.16385, and the AMD A4-5300 processor has the same driver.
How to find the correct ACPI Driver from ASUS, as the Microsoft driver is starting to cause boot up errors,
and it does say in event log 6.1.7600.16385. I cannot remember what ACPI Driver I had before. Under
system info it says SYSTEM MANUFACTURER - SYSTEM MANUFACTURER. I have looked on ASUS sites,
and do not really know what I am looking for.

More replies
Relevance 50.43%

Hello, I've recently decided to go with Volume Licensing, so that we can deploy customized, fresh images of Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, without any of the pre-installed OEM software utiltities. We decided to go with Lenovo ThnkCentre M93p's -- which came preloaded with Windows 7 Pro downgrades.. I've been trying to get everything sorted out with the drivers for this machine, and I've just about gotten everything sorted out now, except for these Lenovo ACPI drivers. I have an 'unknwon device' showing up in Device Manager, and the Hardware ID is: ACPI\LEN4001 - I can't seem to find any good drivers for this... Windows is up-to-date by the way, also.. I did find an older post in the community, from 2013, but the links were dead.. 'Page Not Found' ... I've tried 3 different drivers so far, to the point where I will probably have to redo the machine again now.. None of them have worked. I tried installing them using the Setup wizard, using Windows Driver Update 'Have Disk' etc., and stil no dice.. can anyone PLEASE help me? Thanks

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:Cannot Find ACPI Driver

I found what I needed.. you have to download the SCCM package. (900+MB) Then install the extracted drivers..

1 more replies
Relevance 50.43%

Someone please comment on these screenshots. They're all from the same branch in device manager
I've installed the latest chipset drivers from Intel, and all compatible lenovo drivers as well.

Answer:Unknown driver, ACPI, & VPC

Uninstall the device and reinstall it, and see if it finds any drivers for the device.

7 more replies
Relevance 50.43%

I have got a drivers problem in Lenovo ThinkPad X250. I have also asked some of the persons they also said that they didn't the answer for that.actually i have got a problem which the screen will turn in to the different colors which I am not able to control it. my friend has suggested me to install the graphics driver which I will problem solve.I didn't find any driver in in the cd given by the company.i have also searched on the internet and finally i have found thedriver websites and I have also downloaded the drivers to install but it doesn't work at all.i am entering that two websites, can you tell we can trust website and please also suggest the correct driver for it if it is a driver problem.
http://driverbasket.com/
https://go4download.com/

More replies
Relevance 50.02%
Question: Lenovo T410

I have Lenovo T410 with i7 processer 4 GB Ram 320 hard drive windows 7 ,I just want to add 4 GB to make it 8 GB all together , Is it okay to upgrade Ram ?

Answer:Lenovo T410

Hi Syed060,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

Yes you can go ahead in upgrading the memory to 4 GB; and the maximum memory supported for ThinkPad T410 is 8 GB only. The use of 1067 MHz SO DIMM memory is recommended for this system.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Hemanth Kumar

1 more replies
Relevance 50.02%

I'm experiancing high DPC latency which is causing audio issues in Windows 8. What drivers should I try / avoid?

Answer:Lenovo 3000 N200 High DPC ACPI.SYS Windows 8.1

Hi Ganon,

I?m sorry to hear that the DPC latency is causing audio issues in the computer, this will be normally resolve if the Audio driver is re-installed. But please check by performing ?System Restore? in the computer to get the issue confirmed. Below is the link for the steps to perform ?System Restore? in the computer:

System Restore for Windows 8.1

Do post us back if the issue still persists.

Best Regards
Shiva Kumar

9 more replies
Relevance 50.02%

Hello everybody !

I kinda have a problem as the title states.My neighbour has a Lenovo G50 she bought and came with windows 8.1 x64 ( which she doesn't like at all and in my opinion win7 is far more superior ). The thing is I wanted to install her the Windows 7 Ultimate but everytime the " loading files " ends right after it boots from the dvd I get a bsod with the message " The BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI compliant Stop 0x000000A5 "I tried all kind of different settings through the bios, changed from UEFI boot to Legacy / disabled secure boot / fast boot / I set the ACHI to compatible / but the end result is almost the same ( two times with different settings my screen froze with a red line over the top after loading the files )

My question is what is the problem and is there a fix for it? (of course it is,but I don't know it )

Thanks !

Moderator comment: Remark(s) contravening the Community Rules removed - implied profanity. Keep it clean.

Solved!

Go to Solution.

Answer:Lenovo G50 BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI compliant

I just bought Lenovo G50-30 with Pentium Quad Core I am also facing ACPI compliant Blue Screen midway loading Win7 After reading all related stuff I tried these: Pressing F7  --- No Joy , Theres No Way Editing Bios Similar blue screen observed while loading Win XP  ANYBODY  PLZ HELP....

9 more replies